Flat Head Full Hex Body
- Fully cold-formed, sharp cornered hex body for ultimate spin-out resistance.
- Minimum body size and counter-bore for minimum application space packaging and mating screw cross-thread avoidance.
- Thick wall construction for ultimate tensile and push-out strength.
- Heavy hex design for increased tensile loads.
TW Half Hex Body Head
- The TW (thin wall) line is designed as a lower cost alternative for applications with reduced load requirements, and with a wider grip range. The Böllhoff TW line is compatible with both spin-spin and spin-pull tooling. The half hex body is a great solution for applications where higher spin out resistance is required.